1. Create a snow diary. Think about how your are going to present it.
You could write it, draw a series of pictures, make a photograph timeline, make a
2. Find out about animals that live in cold, snowy places. How have they adapted to their environment so that they are able to cope with the weather?
3. Write a snow poem and illustrate it.
4. Watch the weather forecasts today. Find out what all the different symbols used on the weather maps mean.
5. As it is World Book Day share a story with someone. Write a book review using only 100 words. Tell others why they should read it.
6. Although it is great fun to play in the snow it is important to stay safe. Create a poster with dos and donts in the snow.
Click here for more information.