1. Create a snow diary. Think about how your are going to present it.
You could write it, draw a series of pictures, make a photograph timeline, make a
2. Find out about animals that live in cold, snowy places. How have they adapted to their environment so that they are able to cope with the weather?
3. Write a snow poem and illustrate it.
4. Watch the weather forecasts today. Find out what all the different symbols used on the weather maps mean.
5. As it is World Book Day share a story with someone. Write a book review using only 100 words. Tell others why they should read it.
6. Although it is great fun to play in the snow it is important to stay safe. Create a poster with dos and donts in the snow.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: