Primary School Menus to October 2017: -
The menus work on a three week rotation. Details of the weekly menus are provided here.
Free School Meals: -
For information about free school meals for KS1 children and to check if you may be entitled to free school meals for KS2 children.
Procedure for School Meals
HC3 provide our school meals and you can view menus and lots of fun activities on their web-site www.myschoollunch.co.uk/hampshire
- If your child would like to have school dinners they will have the opportunity to choose on a daily basis
- At morning registration the children will select from a meat, vegetarian or packed lunch from home option (a school packed lunch option is available during the summer term). They will be given a corresponding wristband to hand in at lunchtime which ensures they are provided with the lunch they have chosen
- Meals from April 2017 are £2.15 per day
- Payment can be made in cash, by using our online payment system or by cheque made payable to Hampshire County Council (HCC). Please note that if using the online payment system there is a minimum payment of £10.
- Meals should be paid for on the day or in advance. A reminder will be sent out at the end of each week for any unpaid dinner money
If a child forgets to bring their packed lunch we will contact their parent to see if they are able to provide one. Alternatively we can provide a school meal.
Please contact the school office (01962 881311) should you have any further questions regarding school meals.