- Sway Newsletter - 17th March 2023 20th March 2023
- Sway Newsletter - 3rd March 2023 6th March 2023
- Last Day of Spring Term 31st March 2023
- Easter Holidays 3rd April 2023
The Foundation Stage Curriculum
The Foundation Stage curriculum consists of seven areas of learning:
1) Communication and Language
2) Personal, Social and Emotional Development
3) Physical Development
3) Understanding the World
4) Expressive Arts and Design
What is Tapestry?
"Tapestry" is a secure online system, used to create individual E-Learning Journals to record the experiences and development of each child. Tapestry allows us to work with parents and carers to share information and record the children's play and learning, both in and out of school.